Welcome to the one-stop spot for everything horse in Jefferson County!
Celebrating 47 years of serving
the Jeffco equine community!
Sponsored by the Jefferson County Horse Council (JCHC), an umbrella advocacy group with the goals of promoting and protecting horses in Jefferson County, Colorado through:
- Legislative Issues & Zoning Regulations
- Educational Programs & Public Outreach
- Establishment & Preservation of Trails/Arenas
- Emergency Evacuation Support
We need you to be a part of this organization! If you have a horse in Jefferson County or a business/organization available to horse owners and enthusiasts in Jefferson County make your voice heard by joining JCHC today!
Please join us on Facebook! If you're a current JCHC Business/Organization member, we'll include your Facebook business page in our Favorite Pages section.
**New Information Bulletin Board**
- You are invited to join us for our January monthly meeting, Monday the 5th, at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room (lower level of the Exhibit Hall) at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.
Our guest speaker will be equine Gestalt coach Devon Combs with Beyond the Arena who will discuss “Horses Lend a Helping Hoof” how horses help people move forward in many of life's arenas. ( http://beyondthearena.com ). Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- Colorado Cowboy Gathering 26 years of Cowboy Heritage, Traditions, and Entertainment. Tickets on Sale Now.
888-718-4253 or www.ColoradoCowboyGathering.com
January 22-25, 2015 in Golden
- You are invited to join us for our February monthly meeting, Monday the 2nd, at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room (lower level of the Exhibit Hall) at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds.
Our guest speaker will be
international clinician Anna Twinney with Reach Out to Horses who will present “Acting Out” what is my horse telling me? ( http://www.reachouttohorses.com ). Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- The 2015 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo will be at the National Western Complex on March 13-15! Full details are available Here
- Attention Jeffco Open Space Equestrian Users: We need to make our voices heard when we encounter problems with parking or other concerns at one of their parks! Please email Colleen Gadd at email@example.com to politely explain the situation.
- Rabies is on the increase in Colorado - All horses should be vaccinated!
For further details on this and other equine health updates, please see our ALERTS! section on our forum page.
- JCHC is proud to announce their Jeffco Equine Community Calendar and Classifieds forum. View upcoming equine-related activities by month. Find/post your equine-related needs and wants on items such as horses for sale, equine tack/supplies, hay, trailers, help wanted, and equine properties/boarding.
- Be sure to visit our new Horse Resource Directory page for valuable listings of horse-related products, services and programs.