Welcome to the one-stop spot for everything horse in Jefferson County!
Celebrating 48 years of serving
the Jeffco equine community!
Sponsored by the Jefferson County Horse Council (JCHC), an umbrella advocacy group with the goals of promoting and protecting horses in Jefferson County, Colorado through:
- Legislative Issues & Zoning Regulations
- Educational Programs & Public Outreach
- Establishment & Preservation of Trails/Arenas
- Emergency Evacuation Support
We need you to be a part of this organization! If you have a horse in Jefferson County or a business/organization available to horse owners and enthusiasts in Jefferson County make your voice heard by joining JCHC today!
Please join us on Facebook! If you're a current JCHC Business/Organization member, we'll include your Facebook business page in our Favorite Pages section.
**New Information Bulletin Board**
- Please join us for our March monthly meeting on Monday the 7th starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room in the lower level of the Exhibit Hall at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Our guest speaker will be Officer C. Padilla, Animal Control Supervisor for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office ( http://jeffco.us/sheriff/animal-control ). She will discuss "Animal Abuse and Neglect Investigations.” Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- Mark your calendars for the 2016 Rocky Mountain Horse Expo, March 11 – 13, 2016 For full details visit www.ColoradoHorseCouncil.com .
- Please join us for our April monthly meeting on Monday the 4th starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Green Mountain Conference Room in the lower level of the Exhibit Hall at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. Our guest speaker will be Kim Baker, equine sports and pet photographer ( www.KimBakerMedia.com ). Horse trainer and animal communicator, she is also a photographer. Combining her love and expertise with animals, she will guide us on how you too can take great animal photos. Guests are always welcome! Please email info@JeffcoHorse.com for more information.
- Attention Jeffco Open Space Equestrian Users: We need to make our voices heard when we encounter problems with parking or other concerns at one of their parks! Please email Colleen Gadd at email@example.com to politely explain the situation.
- Rabies is on the increase in Colorado - All horses should be vaccinated!
For further details on this and other equine health updates, please see our ALERTS! section on our forum page.
- JCHC is proud to announce their Jeffco Equine Community Calendar and Classifieds forum. View upcoming equine-related activities by month. Find/post your equine-related needs and wants on items such as horses for sale, equine tack/supplies, hay, trailers, help wanted, and equine properties/boarding.
- Be sure to visit our new Horse Resource Directory page for valuable listings of horse-related products, services and programs.