Joined: 13 Mar 2007
Location: Jefferson County, Colorado
|Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:21 pm Post subject: AAHA Tack Sale April 7, 9a-4p
|1st ANNUAL TACK SALE
Saturday, April 7 from 9:00 – 4:00
Seller Set-Up at 8:00 am
Indiana Equestrian Center (IEC)
7500 Indiana Street, Arvada, CO
(rain/snow date Saturday, April 14)
Call Monica at 720-771-6307 for details, or go to www.arvadaareahorsemensassn.org
Sponsored by the Arvada Area Horsemen’s Association (AAHA)
- All sellers MUST become or be a current AAHA member. You can join the day of the sale. Cash or checks only. Membership is $10 for an individual or $15 for a family for the calendar year.
- There is no AAHA responsibility for vendor issues, i.e. theft, damage, disagreements.
- Pre-price items.
- Sales are a private treaty between seller and buyer.
- Sellers can use their truck or trailer as their “store”. Don’t forget to bring a table, chairs, cash for making change, snacks, and anything else you may need (shade, rain gear, etc.)
- Buyers do not need to be AAHA members.