Jefferson County Horse   Council Forum Index Jefferson County Horse Council
The One-Stop Spot for Everything Horse in Jefferson County!
Visit our web site at www.jeffcohorse.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeffco Rangers/Wranglers 4H Horse Club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jefferson County Horse Council Forum Index -> New Equine Products & Services
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rangers/Wrangers 4H

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Jeffco Rangers/Wranglers 4H Horse Club Reply with quote

Hello to everyone!
My name is Jolene, I am the new organizational leader for the Ranger/Wranglers 4H Horse & Horseless club. I have posted a little about 4H for anyone who doesn't really know what the program is all about at the bottom of this post...
Specifically for our club...I strive to provide educational opportunities for our youth, provide several community service projects and really live the
4 H's

I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
My heart to greater loyalty,
My hands to larger service,
and my health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world

We are a small group looking to expand our second family...We are having our annual horse show this Sunday and will be out selling water at the beginning of the Buffalo Bill day parade. If you know of anyone who might even remotely be interested in learning more about our program please have them contact me.
I look forward to being a part of the Jefferson County Horse County community.

Who can join?
Any person, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, or disability may enroll as a 4-H member.
Youth who are eight years of age and have not reached their nineteenth birthday on or before December 31, may enroll in 4-H clubs and groups.
What else do 4-H members do?
4-H club members have a wide variety of educational activities offered by the community, county, and state. Some of these activities are tours, workshops, achievement programs, camps, statewide conferences, exchanges, exhibits and fairs. Two major national events held for 4-H members each year are National 4-H Congress and National 4-H Conference. The largest is National 4-H Congress, which is focused on leadership, work skill preparation and community service. At the National 4-H Conference in Washington, D.C., members from across the country work together to help develop national program recommendations and direction for 4-H.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jefferson County Horse Council Forum Index -> New Equine Products & Services All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: